Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mobilicity

On my way home from school a month or so ago I noticed when stopped at a red light on particularly ugly night (rainy, snowy, and dark) a sign in the distance. It was in a plaza that I often visited but I had not been there in many months. The sign was new and I tried to make out what it said. All that I could make out was the word 'Mobil" before the bus continued on its way.

It couldn't have been more than a few days later that I read an article in the Ottawa Citizen about this very store. Interestingly it came very close to the issues that I raised about the problem with mobile service in Canada only a short time earlier. The company's name is Mobilicity and it looks to follow a similar stance to mobile communications that new companies like WIND and Chat-r are.

I even received a flyer from Mobilicity a few weeks after I read this article. It's funny how stuff like this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment